Selected graffiti from the carrel I was using in the UCL library yesterday:
- (On a white square sticker with rounded edges)
I won’t deny the pain
I won’t deny the change
And should I fall from grace
Here with you
Would you leave me too?
(Signed off mei3 nu3 du2 LAW, which roughly translates to beautiful girl law student)
(this promptly put the song into my head for the rest of the day, where it is still.)
- SOCIALIST WORKERS FUCK OFF
- My pen is Better!! (with the dots in the exclamation mark replaced by circles)
- Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
- moo moo moo (in neat cursive, the person probably does very legible lecture notes)
- shezad is an annoying fuck
- (below, in red) SO YOU BOTH HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON…
- (I think the following few constitute a continuous exchange, although various snippets were sprawled all over the surface wherever writing space was available)
IF YOU’RE TIRED/BORED, GET THE FUCK OUT OF ‘ERE!
- YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY NOT SUITED TO A LIBRARY
- YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY A KNOB
- Using a vibrator (this word underlined in red, with concentric “vibration” marks emanating from it) sometimes helps. Put it on your brain perhaps!
- What has a VIBRATOR got to do with REVISION?
- What little imagination you have!
- I wouldn’t mind a vibrator. Will it hurt?