Here are some Revenge Of The Sith products I think someone should make.
- Chia Kenobi: Adaptable to Chia ZZ Top or Chia Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart if you get tired of Star Wars hype.
- Cabbage Patch Padme: Am I the only one who thinks that the most awe-inspiring special effect in the movie was how ugly they managed to make Natalie Portman?
- General Grievous photo holder: Holds 4 Kodak moments.
- Star-Crossed Lovers Hallmark cards: For all true romantics, now with exclusive Anakin/Padme dialogue not featured in the final cut of the movie: “You hang up.” “No, you hang up.” “You!” “You!” (Nausea not included.)
- Darth Gyrater: Responds to shitty film-making with swivelling “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” action.
- SimSellout: How much merchandising opportunities can you spot and exploit in one Star Wars movie? Only the shameless survive.
[I actually enjoyed the film quite a lot, it’s just that for me taking the piss out of Star Wars is a big part of the fun of Star Wars.]