Twitter link flotsam from the past few weeks. Follow @syntaxfreeblog if you want to get these when they’re funkyfresh!
- Catalog Living is still so damn good at what it does. And since I get more space on the blog, here are a few more.
- A little night music: Jasmine (Jai Paul)
- Finally, a London article by someone who gets it.
- What’s in a name, Marc Jacobs? Relevant diversion: see also Marc Jacobs’s complete pwning of graffiti artist Kidult, showing (among other things) that he gets the joke.
- Always loved the more surreal insults in The Pharcyde’s Ya Mama. “Ya mama got a glass eye with a fish in it!”